Level 3, 230 Clarence Street Sydney is now available for lease. This partially fitted whole floor tenancy is situated conveniently within walking distance of Town Hall Station, light rail and multiple bus links the building is spoilt for ease of access, not to mention the proximity to world-renowned shopping destinations such as QVB and Pitt St Westfield.
Exceptionally presented inside and out with a recently (2019) restored façade, high exposed ceilings, exposed brickwork and a stunning, fully tiled kitchenette and break out area, this unique workspace occupies the third and highest floor in the building. Flooded with natural light from 270 degrees in addition to central skylights, there are very few other buildings this close to Town Hall that could boast this sort of light, amenity, space and outlook.
• Stunning whole floor office in restored Art Deco building.
• Large open plan workspace with scope to partition as required.
• Fantastic transport links including an easy walk to Town Hall, Wynyard, and bus links throughout.
• Meeting rooms, boardrooms, kitchen breakouts and large open plan office space.
• Stunning heritage style entry foyer with fireplace.
• Original wooden ceiling beams.