TGC are excited to present 106-112 Pyrmont Bridge Road, Annandale to the market for sale via Private Treaty.
Conveniently located adjacent from both Sydney University and Royal Prince Alfred Medical Precinct, this property offers strong existing amenity with significant potential future upsides; not to mention re-development opportunities with IN2 zoning.
Currently a double storey tenancy with a triple street frontage, this versatile investment opportunity is a perfect acquisition for an astute investor looking for a property where the expected rental per square metre price is less than replacement value.
Encapsulated within the Parramatta Road Urban Renewal Strategy target area, future re-development opportunities and upsides are tangibly close to capitalization with an attractive (proposed) B5 zoning and FSR of 2.1:1.
With a net building area of 3,985sqm and long term tenancies in place, an above market rental expectation makes this acquisition an enticing proposition.
• Semi-detached, well presented offering with IN2 zoning, potentially rezoned to B5.
• Current gross income of $998,000 p.a. with anchor tenants on long term leases
• Highly visible triple street frontage offering high visibility
• Expected rental rate per square metre is higher than replacement value.
• Strong existing income with re-development potential
• Well-appointed existing office and showroom with air conditioning in place
GET IN TOUCH
If you would like to chat with Paul Hunter or John Romyn about this property or to book an inspection, please get in touch.