181 Pitt Street is located in one of the most desirable shopping strips of Sydney adjacent to Westfield Centrepoint as well as the Midcity and QVB shops within a short walk. One of, if not the most busiest pedestrian traffic areas in NSW, with well over 65,000 daily visitors, this area is simply unrivalled for exposure and convenience.
Light and heavy rail as well as bus links are a short walk away, with fantastic proximity to local food and beverage options. This heritage listed building is well maintained, functional and efficient, with a unique façade and natural light from dual frontages.
* Extensively refurbished corner office with direct lift access.
* Complete exclusive floor.
* Polished floor boards and huge ceilings with exposed services.
* Exclusive bathroom and kitchen.
* Outstanding natural light and outlook looking up Pitt and King streets.
* Available now.