21 Cooee Avenue, Glenmore Park is a well maintained block of 18 units. Currently benefitting from the NRAS scheme, this property represents a fantastic opportunity to purchase a land holding in a burgeoning growth region. Situated in a quiet street with double street frontage, the property has a bus stop out front, which links to the heart of Penrith CBD.
- $495,229.26 annual income
- Strong rental growth anticipated
- Boutique, well maintained block (built in 2014)
- Well positioned to take advantage of the intense investment in infrastructure in and around Penrith CBD
- Oversized units which are proven to be attractive to the rental market
- Close to lush parklands and the Blue Mountains
Opportunity for investors to receive a diverse income stream with limited risk due to number of units. Alternatively, a property trader may look at obtaining strata approval and selling off the units individually.
Inspect this exceptional opportunity at one of our open for inspection times:
Thursday, 14 September 1pm-2pm
Tuesday, 19 September 10am-11am
Thursday, 21 September 1pm-2pm