Adam Hennessy and William Shen of TGC Property Group are proud to present this versatile space in the heart of the Courts District.
Situated in the Metters Building (built 1914), this beautiful heritage building offers a character-filled facade augmented by an existing, functional fitout.
With high foot and vehicular traffic to Elizabeth Street the suite is exceptionally well placed for a showroom, retail or an office. Currently fitted to suit an accountant, this office is perfect for a lawyer, accountant or consultancy business.
This is an unmissable opportunity because:
- Frontage to busy Elizabeth Street, with corner positioning
- Rear access for deliveries
- Conveniently located near Museum Station as well as the Courts District
- Heritage space with high ceilings
- Ample storage
- Own kitchen and bathroom with multiple partitioned rooms.