TGC Property in conjunction with CI is proud to present 228 Pitt Street for lease.
Formerly a bank, this stunning heritage building features original wooden flooring and has retained multiple bank vaults inset into the walls as a unique quirk of the building.
Renovations to the rear have added expansive breakout / work spaces with kitchenette and most prominently a state of the art electronic louvre system allowing for through ventilation - extremely rare for office space in the heart of the CBD.
The floors are generously partitioned with multiple small meeting rooms as well as larger boardroom style spaces, which can be repurposed into private offices relatively easily.
In addition to this prestigious address's fantastic features, amenity is simply unparalleled, being:
- Across the road from Hilton Hotels (also featuring a throughfare to the light rail)
- A very short walk to the Galeries entrance of Town Hall Station
- 3 of Sydney's best retail destinations - QVB, Pitt St Westfield and the Galeries - within a street
- Plenty of food, beverage and entertainment options
- Open plan workstation areas
- Exclusive bathrooms, kitchen and shower on every floor